15 Holiday Hostess Gift Ideas
Attending a holiday party this season? Don’t forget a lovely hostess gift.
Hostess gifts aren’t just good manners — they’re a thoughtful way of showing your appreciation to your host. Whether you’re attending book club or an elaborate holiday party, bring something to thank the host for putting time and effort into planning a gathering.
You don’t need to spend a fortune on a hostess gift. But think beyond a bottle of wine. Choose something she can use when she’s entertaining in the future.
Here are some of our favorite hostess gift ideas.
- Orange tray (Lumens, $90)
- Round brass tray (Domino, $72)
- Wooden tray (H & M, $20)
- Geometric tray (Habitat, $14)
- Kate Spade bar tray (Macy’s, $80)
- Mesh vase (CB2, $25)
- Textured nickel vase (Burke decor, $68)
- Big mouth orange vase (Domino, $80)
- Small turquoise vase (Crate and Barrel, $25)
- Owl vase (Nordstrom Rack, $30)
- Enamel petal serving bowl (Neiman Marcus, $62)
- Green serving bowl (Amara, $51)
- Scandinavian serving bowl (Lumens, $125)
- Wooden serving bowl (Kohls, $70)
- Red and white bowl (Houseology, $18)
What would you add to the list?
Are you planning a special event? Ornamento can help. Certified Planner Orna Maymon handles the details from floral design to vendor coordination. View our work for inspiration for your own gathering.