15 Bold Statement Pieces for The New Year
The New Year is the perfect time to update decor pieces in your home and put yourself in a fresh, bold state of mind. Freshen up your design around the home and set your sights on bigger and better things in 2016. Sometimes all it takes to lighten your mood and inspire you is something beautiful to smile at every day. These lovely statement pieces do the trick.
Here are some of our favorite tables, chairs and lamps to bring into your space in 2016. They not only look good, but can be conversation pieces, too.
Modern Side Tables
- White Marble and Gold Side Table (Zinc Door, $635)
- Kate Spade Side Table (Kate Spade, $2465)
- White Marble Table (Layla Grayce, $190)
- Wood Table (Very, $75)
- Teak Root Side Table (UncommonGoods, $295)
- Blue Tufted Chair (High Fashion Home, $1049)
- Pink Armchair (ABC Home, $499)
- Gray Chair (Multiyork, $989)
- Yellow Armchair (Purehome, $699)
- Pastel Rocking Chair (The Land of Nod, $1,899)
Eccentric Table Lamps
- Fox Lamp (Target, $40)
- Geometric Metal Table Lamp (Macys, $149)
- Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp (AHAlife, $40)
- White & Brass Lamp (Life Moderne, $625)
- Wood Table Lamp (Wayfair, $72)
Share your favorite design pieces and where you love to shop. If you’re in the San Francisco area, stop by our shop at the Fairmont and see what we have in stock.